Direct DepositSave Time by Depositing Checks Electronically
Checks can be quickly and safely deposited into your account for your immediate use at no cost with Direct Deposit. Direct deposits can be made into an Abri Checking or Prime Share/Savings account.
Types of checks that can be deposited include:
- Social Security
- Income Tax Refunds
- Interest Payments
- Any regularly scheduled check
Direct Deposit Instructions
- Contact your employer's payroll department, the social security office, and/or your investment broker for a Direct Deposit enrollment form & instructions.
Please note Argonne National Lab and Fermi Lab employees may set up direct deposit of paychecks at any Abri office.
- Complete the form & include the Abri routing number 271975388 & your Abri Account Number found at the bottom of your checks for checking account deposits
or located in the upper right-hand corner of your Abri account statement for savings deposits.
- Turn in the completed form to the organization from which you wish to initiate the Direct Deposit.
Tax Refund Direct Deposit Instructions
To have your tax refund(s) electronically deposited, simply provide the following information on your tax return or to your tax preparer:
- Abri CU Routing Number: 271975388
- Your Abri CU Account Number - located at the bottom of your checks for checking account deposits or located in the upper right-hand corner of your Abri account statement for savings deposits.
- Specify savings or checking, depending upon which account type you wish to have your funds deposited.
Imagine the time you can save
by not having to deposit your checks in person
For questions regarding Direct Deposit, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (815) 267-7700 or (866) 469-6228.